We would like to introduce you to our wonderful delivery crew: HD and Michelle Bledsoe. They are a husband and wife team who live just a few miles from us. We met them when they became customers of ours and we have been friends ever since. HD and Michelle had their own tree nursery but when the economy started to plummit they realized they needed to branch off into other venues. When HD heard that we were in need of a new delivery person he offered to take the job with his wife and so they started delivering for us in 2011. We value them for their dependability, consistency and hard work and feel that you will too after you get to know them! They drive a big, yellow box truck so look for that at your delivery location.
For those of you who pick up in Bradenton you will be greeted by Jean Kowacki (Creative Cultures). Be on the look out for her white station wagon. Jean is a hard working mom and we appreciate the time and effort she spends to drive all the way to Brandon and then back to Bradenton to deliver your orders!
For those of you who pick up in Clearwater or St. Petersburg, your delivery person is Becky, who also happens to be Alicia's mom. She is quietly diligent and we appreciate all her hard work in driving to Tampa to pick up orders for our customers in Clearwater and St. Pete.
1. Each order comes with a handling and delivery fee unless you pick it up at our farm or a Famer's Market that we sell at.
2. The handling fee pays for the time it takes to weigh, pack and load each order and also for the cost of coolers, packing supplies, etc..
3. The delivery fee is based on the weight of the order and the distance traveled.
4. The handling fee is $3 per order, regardless of location or amount.
5. The delivery fee is calculated as follows based on the total weight of the order: