We would like to introduce you to our wonderful delivery crew: Barry and his daughter, Joy. They live right next door to us and they along with the rest of their family have been a huge asset to our farm. We met them through www.westonaprice.org. There oldest daughter, Victoria, apprenticed with us and now works with us part time. As a family, they grow some of the veggies we sell on our website and hope to make bread and other products to share with you. We value them for their dependability, consistency and hard work and for their desire to eat foods the way God intended. They drive a big, white van so look for that at your delivery location.
For those of you who pick up in Bradenton you will be greeted by Jean Kowacki (Creative Cultures). Be on the look out for her white station wagon. Jean is a hard working mom and we appreciate the time and effort she spends to drive all the way to Brandon and then back to Bradenton to deliver your orders!
For those of you who pick up in St. Petersburg, your delivery person is Becky, who also happens to be Alicia's mom. She is quietly diligent and we appreciate all her hard work in driving to Tampa to pick up orders for our customers in St. Pete.
Our Clearwater and Palm Harbor customers are most fortunate to work with Virgil, who also meets our van in Tampa and then faithfully drops off orders to Palm Harbor and then to Clearwater. Virgil is very reliable and efficient and makes sure he does the job right every time. He and his wife have been long time customers.
1. Each order comes with a handling and delivery fee unless you pick it up at our farm or a Famer's Market that we sell at.
2. The handling fee pays for the time it takes to weigh, pack and load each order and also for the cost of coolers, packing supplies, etc..
3. The delivery fee is based on the weight of the order and the distance traveled.
4. The handling fee is $3 per order, regardless of location or amount.
5. The delivery fee is calculated as follows based on the total weight of the order: