We would like to introduce you to our wonderful delivery crew: The Heebner family (Austin, Janelle, Zac and Emma) has been working with us for over a year now. Enjoy connecting with our farm by meeting an essential part of our team that even produce some of the products that you buy! Look for our big white van, pulling a trailer with freezers on it!
If you pick up your order in Sarasota you will meet Kelly Pratt in the parking lot of the Circadian Wellness Clinic. She meets our truck in Brandon to pick up your orders and then drives back to Sarasota. She has been a customer for over 15 years! Her and her husband are the owners of Beagle Bay, the makers of delicious fermented foods such as the sauerkraut that we offer on our website. She and her husband have worked with us in different ways throughout the years and we are so thankful to have Kelly providing this great service to our customers in Sarasota!
For those who pick up in Bradenton, you will have the privilege of working with Rod. He drives from his home in Bradenton to meet our truck in Brandon where he picks up your order and drives back south to meet you at our Bradenton pick up location. He is very thorough and organized and cares very much for you and your order. He has been our customer for several years and was willing to step up to the job of "Bradenton Delivery Person", when Jean, our previous delivery person was no longer available. He has been with us for a couple of years now.
1. Each order comes with a handling and delivery fee unless you pick it up at our farm.
2. The handling fee pays for the time it takes to weigh, pack and load each order and also for the cost of coolers, packing supplies, etc..
3. The delivery fee is based on the weight of the order and the distance traveled.
4. The handling fee is $3 per order, regardless of location or amount.
5. The delivery fee is calculated as follows based on the total weight of the order: