We would like to introduce you to our wonderful delivery crew: Lily, Caroline and Stella, our three oldest daughters. You will not meet all of them at one time, normally, as they rotate. It is a nice chance to connect with our farm by meeting our daughters who do much of the work and produce many of the products that you buy! Lily is the keeper of all the goats so if you buy any goat products she is the master behind those. Caroline is the owner of our egg operation and she is also in charge of raising and stewarding our meat birds. Stella is in charge of moving our forest fed pigs from pasture to pasture. She also feeds and waters them daily and moves them about every 4 to 5 days. Look for our big white van, pulling a trailer with freezers on it!
For those of you who pick up in St. Petersburg, your delivery person is Becky, who also happens to be Alicia's mom. The pick up location is at her house. She is quietly diligent and we appreciate all her hard work in driving to Largo to pick up orders for our customers in St. Pete. She has been a faithful worker for us for over 10 years!
For those who pick up in Bradenton, you will have the privilege of working with Rod. He drives from his home in Bradenton to meet our truck in Brandon where he picks up your order and drives back south to meet you at our Bradenton pick up location. He is very thorough and organized and cares very much for you and your order. He has been our customer for several years and was willing to step up to the job of "Bradenton Delivery Person", when Jean, our previous delivery person was no longer available. He has been with us for a couple of years now.
1. Each order comes with a handling and delivery fee unless you pick it up at our farm.
2. The handling fee pays for the time it takes to weigh, pack and load each order and also for the cost of coolers, packing supplies, etc..
3. The delivery fee is based on the weight of the order and the distance traveled.
4. The handling fee is $3 per order, regardless of location or amount.
5. The delivery fee is calculated as follows based on the total weight of the order: