How It Works
How We Get Our Farm Fresh Products to You... It's easy!
You place an order directly with Full Circle Farm via our online shopping cart. (There is no minimum order)
- We put your order together here at the farm.
- You meet us at your designated pick up location at the specified time and date. You bring a check or cash (or pay for your order via credit card online prior to arrival) and your cooler.
- We swap the farm items from our cooler bags to yours. After you return our cooler bags you take your products home to enjoy!
How a Pick-up Works:
- Arrive at your drop location at the appropriate time and have your final invoice pulled up on your phone or printed out from the "Order Packed" email sent to you the day before.
- As our delivery person is getting your order together please check off your items as you receive them.
- Check to make sure your entire order, as listed on your invoice, has been received.
- Pay for your order with either a check or cash to the delivery person, unless you have previously paid for your order via credit card .
Please Note: Our deadlines are firm. Please be sure your order is in on time! You will be unable to place an order for your location after the deadline.
Tip: Please read the newsletter we send out (sign up below). It is our primary method of communicating updates. You should find it most helpful in ordering. It also will keep you up on product availability and any specials we have.
Important: The total that you see when you initially place your order is only an estimate. Once we pack and weigh your items, you will receive a confirmation with your final total.
Full Circle Farm Buying Club PROTOCOL
- Delivery times and schedules are the same each time.
- Orders may be made via www.fullcirclerealfoods.com
- Order deadline is 5-10 days before the pick up day, by midnight.
- The standard customer price list is for retail by-the-piece products. Cheaper bulk buying however is available and encouraged. If you need a lot of something let us know and we will see what we can do.
- Seasonal fluctuations occur. You will not receive an item ordered if we are temporarily out of stock. If you are open to substitutions (i.e. sirloin tip roast for top round roast; fresh ham roast for Boston Butt) let us know on the order and you stand a high chance of getting a fuller order. We encourage patrons to utilize naturally abundant items: sausage, ground beef, ham roasts, and whole chickens. The whole animal must be used in order to be profitable.
- All transactions are COD with check, cash or credit card.
- It is your responsibility to make any changes to your address, phone number or email address.
- Full Circle Farm welcomes and encourages all of our wonderful patrons to visit the farm and deepen this food relationship as we have an open door policy.
Cancellations & Missed Pickups:
A $10 minimum fee will be charged, or 10% of your total order, whichever is more, will be due on ALL orders that are not picked up on time or are canceled less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled pickup date. If you miss your pickup date or time we will give you a second chance - however, if there is a second occurrence we will no longer be able to accept future orders from you unless you choose to pay for your missed order in full.
Our time is precious to us and it takes a lot of time, care and organization to pack each order. When an order is cancelled after it has already been packed it requires us to undo all we have done to put that order in the right place, with the right paper work to ensure that it gets to the right location and, ultimately, the right customer. In essence it doubles our work so, if it is questionable whether or not you can make it to a pickup for that week, please do not place an order. We do realize that there our times of emergency but the cancellation and 10% restocking fee our for those who forget or at the last minute realize they cannot make it to their pickup location.